This 100% Pure African Shea Butter from Cleopatra’s Choice is rich in Vitamin A, E and F. It is a good daily moisturizer for multiple purposes. It is made with hand selected finest nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana.
- Vitamin A has soothing and hydrating properties which provide healthy skin collagen in order to prevent premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin.
- Vitamin E balances and normalizes the skin. It helps get the skin clear and healthy, particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.
- Vitamin F acts as a skin protector and revitalizer. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair.
Shea Butter is good for:
- Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor burns.
- Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
- Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
- Sunscreen, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F.
- Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
- Massages, diaper rash, and as a hair conditioner.
Clinical studies have shown that Shea Butter transforms the skin in as little as 4 to 6 weeks, into a softer, smoother and better looking skin. Used alone or in combination with other natural ingredients, such as butters and oils, is safe for use on adults as well as children’s skin. Shea Butter does not clog pores which make its successful to relieve acne naturally.
Shea Butter is a supreme natural moisturizer with exceptional healing properties for the skin. Unrefined Shea Butter is ready for direct application to the skin without any processing. Unrefined Shea Butter can be very hard and sometimes it’s not so easy to apply on the skin. Mixing it with other natural ingredients can make it even more appealing and convenient for easier application.
I wanted to make a creamier, softer Shea Butter for easy use.
I used the following to make my whipped butter…
- 8 oz. unrefined shea butter
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 20-40 drops essential oils (optional)
- Mixing bowl
- Electric mixer
- 1 clean empty 8 oz. jar
- Before I got started, I made sure that my shea butter was at room temperature.
- I then put my shea butter in a bowl and mashed it with a fork
- I added the extra virgin olive oil and my essential oils
- Mixed on high speed with my electric mixer for approximately 3 to 5 minutes
- Added to my jar and sealed tightly
I love this Shea Butter recipe. It has made the Shea Butter really creamy and a lot easier to use. This is my first experience with She a Butter and I am officially in love with making my own cream now. It was super easy to make. I like my creams a little more oily so you should adjust your oils according to your like.
Shea Butter’s shelf life is approximately one to two years. It should be kept in a dark, cool place at room temperature or in the fridge.
* Click here to order Cleopatra’s Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter from Amazon *
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.