Vinyl Wall Decals from VinylDisorder.com
are a great way to bring any room to life!
They look awesome, last forever, and
are easy to apply and remove.
Wall Decals come in an shape and size
and can be made from any image.
I am applying a 36″ Always Kiss Me Goodnight
wall decal to my master bedroom wall.
You will receive your decal and a squeeqee.
- To make sure the layers all adhere correctly, lay the decal on a flat surface and rub it down with a squeegee
- Carefully peel the hard paper backing away from the transfer tape and decal
- Apply the decal to application surface
- Press the decal down firmly
- Slowly and carefully pull the transfer tape back
- That’s it. Now sit back and enjoy your beautiful artwork!
This was my first time dealing with a wall decal. It was pretty simple and I absolutely love it! The hardest part was trying to get the decal to stick to the transfer paper. My husband and I both had to work together on this since the decal was so large. I definitely want to put more decals up in my home. It simply looks gorgeous!
- Custom Stickers
- Custom Decals
- Reusable Vinyl Fabric
- Custom Heat Press
- Custom Banners
- Custom Wraps
- Custom Canvas Prints
- Custom View Through
- Custom Vehicle Lettering
Whatever custom, inspirational, or fun vinyl your’e looking for, VinylDisorder.com is the place to go to. They offer custom decal stickers for all surfaces and purposes, including walls, cars, laptops, windows, lighters and many more.
All images are the property of EasterBabe’s Theory. Please only use these images if you intend on giving EasterBabe’s Theory credit. Please do not alter the images in any way.
I received this product in exchange for sharing my honest, unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.