As it matures, skin gradually undergoes a number of changes. These changes, though subtle at first, become the body’s most visible signs of aging. Preliminary signs of aging are due to transformations in the skin’s connective tissue, causing it to lose some of its original elasticity. Changes also begin in the skin’s outer layer (the epidermis), which becomes thinner. Next comes a steady decline in the number of cells containing pigments, leaving the skin appearing translucent in some places. Liver spots may also appear, particularly on the face and hands. However, just because skin is getting older doesn’t mean it has to lose its freshness and vitality. There are a number of simple and natural ways to enhance the skin, leaving it looking and feeling positively blooming.
EXFOLIATE YOUR SKIN
Image credit: pixabay.com
Toning, cleansing and moisturizing are all great for the skin’s condition, but they’re not as effective as they could be without regular exfoliation. This entails the manual removal of dead cells from the skin’s surface. The easiest solution is to use a mild and gentle body scrub, such as Keeva Organics’ Best Body Wash for Acne. It contains citric acid, a natural substance obtained from fruit, which helps slough off dead skin, boost firmness and diminish wrinkles. Being an anti-oxidant, it also works to balance the skin’s pH.
The importance of exfoliation shouldn’t be underestimated. During the aging process, natural regeneration of skin cells gradually slows. As a consequence, the body becomes sluggish when it comes to shedding dead skin cells. Skin on the face and body begins to look rough, dull, dry and flaky. Additionally, accumulation of dead cells on the epidermis can result in excess oil and blocked pores. Before long, blemishes and acne will appear.
Adequate exfoliation gently removes the barrier of dead skin cells, revealing new, healthy cells beneath. This allows cleansers and moisturizers to work more effectively, leaving skin looking fresh and healthy. A regular, weekly exfoliating routine will soon lead to dramatic results. Because Keeva’s body wash contains natural antioxidants, vegetable oils and salt, it is a gentle exfoliant which also moisturizes, and it has the added benefits of invigorating essential oils. As well as cleansing, these oils also help prevent acne. What’s more, this product is free from parabens and other chemicals contained in many body washes, all of which are toxic for the skin.
Image credit: Pexels.com
Though acne is not a serious health threat, it can be uncomfortable and unsightly. When dead skin cells and oil from the sebaceous gland clump together in the skin’s pores, bacteria develop causing a swelling. As the bacteria begins to break down, a pimple forms. There are four main types of pimple:
- Blackheads: pimples which rise to the skins surface and make pores appear black.
- Whiteheads: pimples which stay just beneath the skin’s surface.
- Pustules: these are red pimples which have pus on the surface.
- Papules: small pinkish bumps that are tender to touch.
- Cysts: these pus-filled bumps are deep and can result in scarring.
Acne is the most common skin disorder in the U.S. It affects people of all ages and races, though it tends to be most common in adolescents and young adults. To combat acne and prevent flare-ups, Keeva organics has created three natural products that take minutes to use and provide fast results.
Image credit: KeevaOrganics.com
- Tea Tree Oil Acne Treatment Cream: This one-step treatment is suitable for all skin type and effectively treats cystic, bacterial and hormonal acne. Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca, has natural disinfecting properties, which cleanse pores, killing bacteria and drying out pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. It leaves skin feeling fresh and smooth. As well as working now, it will also help prevent future breakouts.
- Tea Tree Oil Acne Serum: Because of harsh ingredients, many acne treatments exacerbate the problem, particularly with sensitive skin. Keeva’s acne serum is gentle enough for any skin type and is 100 percent effective. It works natural to clear all types of pimple, preventing blemishes and scarring, leaving skin looking clean and feeling smooth.
- Clarifying Acne Face Wash: This acne solution contains essential tea tree oil with the ability to penetrate the skin’s pores and quickly eliminate acne-causing bacteria, while still being gentle and softening the skin. Like all Keeva’s products, it contains only natural, organic ingredients and is completely cruelty free.
- Tea Tree Soap for Acne Treatment: Keep acne at bay with this tea tree oil enriched soap. This product contains no harsh chemicals, it 100 percent natural and has not been tested on animals. If acne doesn’t improve after 30 days of using this product, Keeva will issue a 100 percent refund.
MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN
Image credit: dhester
Skin needs moisture like plants need rain. Why? Because without adequate hydration, it will become dry and age more rapidly, leaving the complexion sallow and flaky. Not all moisturizers are the same however. Keeva Organics has a perfect solution for revitalizing facial moisture: Anti-Aging Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream. It has a proven formula guaranteed to hydrate and moisturize skin during a good night’s sleep. With natural ingredients like jojoba, shea butter, retinol as well as vitamins C and E, it’s not only a great moisturizer, but also a great anti-aging solution.
Image credit: kzinn
Check out Keeva Organics today. It’s your one-stop shop for all-natural, organic skin creams, hair products and acne solutions. Just read customer reviews and testimonials you will immediately see how respected these personal care products are in the industry. If you’re still not confident, Keeva offers a 100 day, 100 percent money back guarantee!
This post is sponsored by Keeva Organics. Easter Babe's Theory did receive compensation for writing this post.
To keep up to date with my future posts and giveaways, follow me on