Argan Oil is believed to be one of the rarest oils in the world. It is a robust, nutty oil made largely in Morocco from the nuts of the argan tree. Packed full of Vitamin E and fatty acids, argan oil is used for almost any cosmetic or edible purpose. There are two types of argan oils, cosmetic and cooking. The cosmetic argan oil is a bright golden yellow and silky smooth. The cooking oil has a nutty flavor similar to hazelnut oil.
I believe argan oil is one of the best beauty ingredients available. Here are some of the best ways to use argan oil in your beauty routine.
- Hair Argan oil is absolutely the best way to tame frizzy hair. It will add moisture and shine to your hair. Apply to your hair while it is damp for an all over treatment or just apply to the ends of your hair when your hair is dry.
- Scalp It’s great for those with dry scalp. Just apply the argan oil to a cotton ball and dab on your scalp. You can leave it on overnight to give it more time to settle and moisturize.
- Face Applying to your face will leave your skin feeling smooth and radiant. It also helps with fine lines and wrinkles.
- Body You can use argan oil as a full body moisturizer and it will leave boost your skin tone and and complexion with intense hydration. It is best absorbed after you get out of the shower.
- Hands Great to use on your hands and helps treat dry cuticles.
One of the most important things to look for is the quality of the argan oil. I definitely recommend looking for 100% pure Moroccon Oil Argan oil for the best benefits. UNi’s premium quality argan oil is triple extra virgin. This is a high quality and superior argan oil.
I have been using this Argan Oil by UNi on my hair and hands. It has made my cuticles and hands a lot softer. I love this for my hair. This is my new favorite hair product. I have tried shampoos and conditioner that have argan oil in them but it doesn’t work well on my hair compared to just using the oil separate. I shampoo first and then I mix the argan oil and conditioner together. I rub the oil and conditioner in my hands to make it warm and then apply to my scalp and hair. It leaves my frizzy hair very silky and shiny and a lot easier to manage when trying to fix my hair. My hair feels wonderful throughout the entire day.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.