Unfortunately, this past year has not been so good to me. I have noticed a lot of signs of aging and wrinkles are one of them. So I have been searching for skin care products that will help prevent these signs of aging. I was really excited to get the opportunity to try Anavita’s Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream
Here are some of the many benefits:
- Proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen which makes your skin appear years younger & more vibrant.
- Firms & tones tissue structure that cause expression lines around the eyes, mouth & forehead.
- Multiple uses: anti-wrinkle cream, moisturizer, day cream, night cream, makeup base.
- Absorbs easily leaving a moisturized, not oily feeling with a light fragrance.
- Paraben free, non-irritating cream helps against free radical damage.
- Achieves better results than serums & creams with Vitamin C & Retinol.
Anavita’s Moiusturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream has 3 clinically tested, triple action ingredients for reducing wrinkles:
- Hyaluronic Acid holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Adding Hyaluronic Acid back to your skin keeps it hydrated, elastic, smooth, and protected from free radical damage.
- Argireline peptide serves as a topical alternative to Botox injections and has been spotlighted by experts like Dr. Oz. Studies show that Argireline smooths expression lines around the eyes, mouth and forehead.
- Matrixyl improves skin’s elasticity and reduces wrinkle volume, density, and depth. By increasing the amount of collagen produced by our skin cells, Matrixyl is even more effective than Vitamin C and Retinol.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 (Matrixyl) Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate
Here are some additional directions and tips to start using your Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream right away:
- Wash your face with a water-based cleanser that is appropriate for your skin type.
- The cream is thick and rich. To apply it evenly, place a pearl-sized dollop on a finger and dab bits of the cream on the areas needing treatment. Then massage in the cream using gentle upward strokes.
- You can eliminate several steps in your daily beauty regimen by using the cream twice daily. It serves as a day cream, night cream, wrinkle cream and makeup base.
- Not all skincare products work well together. For example, if you are using another brand of wrinkle cream on your face at night and wanted to use Anavita during the day, the night product could prevent Anavita from absorbing easily. Castor oil may work to dry the skin when used with the Anavita cream. To fix these issues, you would need to stop using your existing products and wait up to two weeks for them to leave your system. After that, Anavita would absorb normally.
Of course, you can never tell if a product works for you without trying it first. One of the wonderful things about Anavita is their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. There’s no reason why you shouldn’t try this product.