- Evening Face Serum – Rosehip seed oil is a great source of retinoic acid, which helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines and premature aging skin.
- Daily Skin Moiusturizer – Whether used alone or in addtion to your daytime cream or lotion, rosehip seed oil properly nourishes your skin to help you achieve a youthful, dewy complexion.
- Scar Minimizer/Stretch Mark Prevention – When regularly applied to closed healing wounds, rosehip seed oil minimizes the look of unslightly scars. You can also use rosehip seed oil on areas prone to stretch marks.
- Cuticle Softener – Just use a drop or two of rosehip seed oil to keep cuticles looking and feeling beautiful. Simply apply after every hand wash to maintain softness. You can also add some rose hip seed oil to your lotion.
- Scalp Nourisher – Shampoos and conditioners often contribute to dry and itchy scalp. To help the drying effects of these hair products, occasionally use a few drops of rosehip seed oil on the scalp a couple of hours before you go to bed. You can also add a few drops of rose hip seed oil to your conditioner.
From time to time, we promote, endorse, or suggest products or services of others. In some cases, we will be compensated either as an affiliate with a commission based on sales or with a free product to use and review. We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Our recommendations are always based on (i) our personal belief in the high quality and value of the product or service, and (ii) our review of the product or service, or prior relationship or positive experience with the sponsoring person or organization. Thank you for your trust in us!