If you haven’t already heard, using Rosehip Seed Oil as a facial serum under your moisturizer may be one of the best skin care decision’s that you will ever make. Rosehip Seed Oil is nature’s do-it-all serum for your face.
Harvested from the seeds of rose bushes predominately grown in Chile, rosehip seed oil is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to reduce the appearance of dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
For centuries, people in Chile have taken advantage of the beauty benefits of using rosehip seed oil, also known as rosa mosqueta oil. Rosehip oil is light and penetrates quickly into the skin for immediate hydration. It’s rich in phytonutrients and the powerful antioxidants soothe, soften and hydrate your skin, hair and nails. This cold-pressed, virgin botanical oil is perfect for naturally beautiful skin.
Here are five easy ways you can use rosehip seed oil to help you feel young, glowing and confident:
- Evening Face Serum – Rosehip seed oil is a great source of retinoic acid, which helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines and premature aging skin.
- Daily Skin Moiusturizer – Whether used alone or in addtion to your daytime cream or lotion, rosehip seed oil properly nourishes your skin to help you achieve a youthful, dewy complexion.
- Scar Minimizer/Stretch Mark Prevention – When regularly applied to closed healing wounds, rosehip seed oil minimizes the look of unslightly scars. You can also use rosehip seed oil on areas prone to stretch marks.
- Cuticle Softener – Just use a drop or two of rosehip seed oil to keep cuticles looking and feeling beautiful. Simply apply after every hand wash to maintain softness. You can also add some rose hip seed oil to your lotion.
- Scalp Nourisher – Shampoos and conditioners often contribute to dry and itchy scalp. To help the drying effects of these hair products, occasionally use a few drops of rosehip seed oil on the scalp a couple of hours before you go to bed. You can also add a few drops of rose hip seed oil to your conditioner.
Ingredients: Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil, 100% Pure and Cold-Pressed from the Southern Andes Mountains of Chile. Nothing Added. Paraben, Aclohol, Dye and Fragrance Free.
If you use Vitamin A serum, retinol or anti-aging creams, you should definitely give this a try. Yumi Beautiful backs their product with a 100% Risk Free, Money Back Guarantee.
Order Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil by Yumi Beautiful on Amazon