From time to time, we promote, endorse, or suggest products or services of others. In some cases, we will be compensated either as an affiliate with a commission based on sales or with a free product to use and review. We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Our recommendations are always based on (i) our personal belief in the high quality and value of the product or service, and (ii) our review of the product or service, or prior relationship or positive experience with the sponsoring person or organization. Thank you for your trust in us!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Take any simple hair style from simple to spectacular with a shiny accessory! Our friends at Madison Reed have two more holiday hair styles that are perfect for your next holiday gathering.
How to Create a Bejeweled Top Bun
1. Gather hair up to your crown and put into a ponytail. Leave a few flattering face-framing tendrils loose.
2. Pin hair securely into a messy bun with bobby pins.
3. Bedazzle your bun with glittering adornments. We chose diamond spin pins by Goody. These and similar accessories are easy to find in drugstores and even easier to use!
Big and Bold Barrettes
1. Start by giving yourself a deep side part. This will create the look of bangs without a haircut (and possibly become a conversation starter at parties!).
2. Take your favorite barrette and clip all the hair that you gathered to the side.
3. The bigger the barrette the better! It’s a simple way to stand out in the crowd.
Even the simplest of styles can be dramatic with a little extra sparkle. Give your hair that extra shine every day with Madison Reed Radiant Color Kit or the new semi-permanent Color Reviving Gloss. Madison Reed’s hair color is better for you and better for your hair as it contains no harsh chemicals like PPD or ammonia. Find your perfect hair color now!