Do you fight with acne and blackheads? Looking for an effective way to help get rid of it? Crave Naturals has the perfect solution to help get rid of acne, blackheads and whiteheads safely without damaging your skin. Using your fingers will only cause bacteria form and will make your skin issues even worse than before.
The Crave Naturals Blemish Tool Removal Kit comes with everything you need to make your skin look
healthier. You get 5 professional quality, 100% stainless steel instruments on
one convenient white leather travel kit. These tools resists rust, staining and corrosion.
middle. It is used to apply gentle pressure to the area so the trapped sebum
(oily secretion) is pushed out and released. The other side is a small, sharp
lancet that is used to puncture a whitehead to release the sebum.
types of blemishes.
side of the nose, or other hard to reach areas.
- Sanitize instruments before use.
- Wash your face to remove dirt, oil and debris.
- Follow by opening up pores. You can do this by placing a hot towel on your face for 2 to 3 minutes, taking a hot shower, or steaming your face.
- For blackheads, pimples and whiteheads, choose the comedone (loop instrument) that best corresponds to the size your blemish, placing it around the blemish before applying gradual pressure until the sebum is removed.
- Use the lancet to lightly puncture whitehead. Then take the small spoon and place over whitehead applying pressure until sebum is released.
- Follow up by sanitizing both your skin and your instruments to avoid transferring bacteria back into the skin.
This is an amazing kit.
I received this product in exchange for sharing my honest, unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post may contain affiliate linking.