MONAT only uses ingredients that are accepted by the FDA and those that are identified by the FDA’s GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) rule. I love that it’s also natural, vegan, and gluten-free. It’s clinically and scientifically proven to grow balding and thinning hair as well as restore breakage and damaged hair giving you visibly longer, fuller, stronger and younger-looking hair in just 90 days!
MONAT’s ingredients are naturally-based, safe, pure and sustainable. They offer exclusive, scientific, and safe formulas that are infused with their exclusive Rejuvenique Oil Intensive. This proprietary blend of unique rare oils is scientifically combined with powerful active botanical ingredients that are proven to deliver instant results as well as long-term Age Prevention results.
- Rejuvenique Oil Intensive’s exclusive key ingredient is Abyssinian Oil. It is MONAT’s invigorating proprietary blend of 11+ unique molecular ingredients which includes vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, beta-carotene, omge-6 fatty acids, nutrients and amino acids that are suitable for all skin and hair types. This mimic’s the body’s own natural oils to visibly replenish and repair. The proprietary formula reduces hair thinning, prevents oxidative stress and adds volume and shine. Rejuvenique Oil Intensive can be used alone as an all body moisturizer for superior hydration, or on a specific problem area such as cuticles, elbows, knees, rough patches. It can also be mixed with facial and body products for an extra added boost of deep penetrating hydration.
- Capixyl, powered with Red Clover Extract, helps reduce scalp inflammation, strengthens and thickens hair while stimulating natural growth.
- Procataline features Pea Extract, which helps to maintain healthy levels of antioxidants in follicle’s to combat premature thinning while protecting color and shine.
- Crodasorb is a powerful formula that is a UV absorber that helps protect hair from sun damage while preserving its natural color.
What are Parabens and why are they not good for you?
What is Sulfate and why should you avoid it?
causes hair loss and hair thinning because it deteriorates the follicles of the hair and slows the growth of hair.
- One of the functions of a surfactant is to cleanse. To cleanse, a surfactant interposes itself between dirt and the object being cleansed, thus separating the two and allowing for easy rinsing. This is what allows your cleansers, body washes, and bubble baths to foam and bubble. MONAT uses the gentlest and safest surfactant blends possible to effectively cleanse and moisturize.
- An emulsifier is used whenever you want to mix two components and keep them from separating. They are used where one part is oil and the other is water based. Emulsifiers are liaisons between the two liquids and serve to stabilize the mixture. This will also help to thicken the product.
- Preservatives are added to products to protect them and the consumer from the many types of mold, bacteria, yeast, and fungus that can grow in a product. Without preservatives, the product may begin to separate which will leave a bad smell and in some cases can cause harm to you. The total preservative blend used in MONAT products is less than 1% of the total formulation. They are a natural alternative to synthetic and are non-toxic to the consumer.
MONAT has 3 different Hair Treatment Systems
Monat Volume System
Monat Balance System
Monat Men’s Treatment System
MONAT also has the add-on Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive as mentioned above.
Monat Revive Shampoo
A gentle volumizing that gives hair a touchably soft and youthful look.
Monat Revitalize Conditioner
Delivers weightless moisture and vital nutrients to help plump and energize hair from roots to ends.