MONAT only uses ingredients that are accepted by the FDA and those that are identified by the FDA’s GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) rule. I love that it’s also natural, vegan, and gluten-free. It’s clinically and scientifically proven to grow balding and thinning hair as well as restore breakage and damaged hair giving you visibly longer, fuller, stronger and younger-looking hair in just 90 days!
MONAT’s ingredients are naturally-based, safe, pure and sustainable. They offer exclusive, scientific, and safe formulas that are infused with their exclusive Rejuvenique Oil Intensive. This proprietary blend of unique rare oils is scientifically combined with powerful active botanical ingredients that are proven to deliver instant results as well as long-term Age Prevention results.
- Rejuvenique Oil Intensive’s exclusive key ingredient is Abyssinian Oil. It is MONAT’s invigorating proprietary blend of 11+ unique molecular ingredients which includes vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, beta-carotene, omge-6 fatty acids, nutrients and amino acids that are suitable for all skin and hair types. This mimic’s the body’s own natural oils to visibly replenish and repair. The proprietary formula reduces hair thinning, prevents oxidative stress and adds volume and shine. Rejuvenique Oil Intensive can be used alone as an all body moisturizer for superior hydration, or on a specific problem area such as cuticles, elbows, knees, rough patches. It can also be mixed with facial and body products for an extra added boost of deep penetrating hydration.
- Capixyl, powered with Red Clover Extract, helps reduce scalp inflammation, strengthens and thickens hair while stimulating natural growth.
- Procataline features Pea Extract, which helps to maintain healthy levels of antioxidants in follicle’s to combat premature thinning while protecting color and shine.
- Crodasorb is a powerful formula that is a UV absorber that helps protect hair from sun damage while preserving its natural color.
Let’s talk a little bit about Paraben and Sulfate free. Recently there’s been more hype about this but do you really know what it means?
What are Parabens and why are they not good for you?
Parabens are a group chemicals that are used in products because they are an inexpensive ingredient and are effective in preventing the growth of fungi and bacteria. This chemical substance is not only used in shampoos but also in the majority of cosmetic products as well. It is potentially bad for multiple reasons. Recently Parabens have been found to increase the levels of estrogen, which can cause breast cancer. It also contributes to hair and scalp problems such as deterioration of the hair follicles by removing the protective cuticle, making the hair dull a brittle.
What is Sulfate and why should you avoid it?
Sulfate is another chemical that is used in shampoos. It helps to break away dirt on the hair scalp. However, studies have shown that Sulfates cause irritation to the skin due to its ability to penetrate and ruin skin barriers. Sulfate has been found out to be toxic and carcinogenic. It
causes hair loss and hair thinning because it deteriorates the follicles of the hair and slows the growth of hair.
Using shampoo products that are Paraben and Sulfate free are a healthier and safer way to care for your hair and scalp. All MONAT products are naturally-based. They blend natural ingredients with surfactants, emulsifiers, and preservatives.
- One of the functions of a surfactant is to cleanse. To cleanse, a surfactant interposes itself between dirt and the object being cleansed, thus separating the two and allowing for easy rinsing. This is what allows your cleansers, body washes, and bubble baths to foam and bubble. MONAT uses the gentlest and safest surfactant blends possible to effectively cleanse and moisturize.
- An emulsifier is used whenever you want to mix two components and keep them from separating. They are used where one part is oil and the other is water based. Emulsifiers are liaisons between the two liquids and serve to stabilize the mixture. This will also help to thicken the product.
- Preservatives are added to products to protect them and the consumer from the many types of mold, bacteria, yeast, and fungus that can grow in a product. Without preservatives, the product may begin to separate which will leave a bad smell and in some cases can cause harm to you. The total preservative blend used in MONAT products is less than 1% of the total formulation. They are a natural alternative to synthetic and are non-toxic to the consumer.
So naturally –based means that you get the best of both worlds. You get a product with ingredients that are as close to the source as possible, blended with effective and safe formulations. MONAT uses only high-quality botanicals, essential oils, and vitamins.
MONAT has 3 different Hair Treatment Systems
Monat Volume System
Reshape Root Lifter
Monat Balance System
Restore Leave-in Conditioner
Monat Men’s Treatment System
Men 2+1 Shampoo & Conditioner
Intense Repair Treatment
MONAT also has the add-on Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive as mentioned above.
I recently got the opportunity to try the Volume System’s Shampoo and Conditioner in addition to the Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive. These products are designed to work together to increase hair density, strength and manageability. It helps to deliver body and bounce with light-weight conditioning. The products also prevent hair loss while stimulating growth.
Monat Revive Shampoo
A gentle volumizing that gives hair a touchably soft and youthful look.
Monat Revitalize Conditioner
Delivers weightless moisture and vital nutrients to help plump and energize hair from roots to ends.
I’ve been battling hair loss for a little over a year now. I was excited when I found out that I was going to get the opportunity to try some hair products that focused on hair loss and overall better hair health. I’ve tried lots of products to help prevent hair loss and help mask my hair loss yet I have not found the perfect long-term solution. I have seen amazing results within one month’s use of MONAT. In the beginning, I noticed that my hair was very soft and shiny. It also left my hair with a lot of bounce and fullness which has been a big problem for my thinning hair. I was already in love with MONAT. I saw amazing results in just the way my hair felt and how well it styled. After two weeks of continuous use, I starting noticing new hair growth. My hair was growing faster and appeared thicker.
To achieve these results, I used the Shampoo and Conditioner every day and the Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive as needed. I started with the shampoo and lathered into my hair. I let the shampoo set for about 3 minutes. You will notice that the shampoo bottle is larger than the conditioner bottle. I questioned this myself and wondered why. Normally I use more conditioner than shampoo. Well after a couple weeks of use, I thoroughly read the instructions. I somehow overlooked that you should shampoo, rinse and repeat. I still noticed results without having to repeat the shampoo. Now I’m following the directions correctly and notice that my hair seems to be even thicker. After shampooing twice, I lightly squeeze the excess water out of my hair. I then mix a few drops of the Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive with the conditioner and apply to my hair. I like to leave this on for about 3 minutes also and then rinse thoroughly.
MONAT leaves my hair full of bounce and feeling healthier than ever. I love the way it conditions and hydrates without weighing it down. My hair feels so soft from roots to tips.
Discover Visibly Longer, Fuller, Stronger, Younger-Looking Hair in Just 90 Days!
The giveaway is Sponsored by Janet M with MONAT and Hosted by Easter Babe’s Theory. Janet M with MONAT is responsible for shipping the product to the winner. Winner must reply back with shipping info within 24 hours or another winner will be picked. All images are the property of Easter Babe’s Theory. Please only use these images if you intend on giving Easter Babe’s Theory credit. Please do not alter the images in any way. I received this product in exchange for sharing my honest, unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.