Fall is here and it’s time to break out the sweaters and boots. While you’re incorporating the latest fall fashion trends into your wardrobe (think fringe, flare legged pants, and puffer coats) you can make a real statement by also updating your jewelry.
is the place to go for fabulous fall finds. The hottest trends for the cool climate are lariat style Y necklaces, open cuff rings, statement earrings and stacking rings. These pieces are modern, cool, edgy and created by indie designers that craft with passion and purpose.
Abalone Drop Wire Earrings
– Natural Abalone set into 14k Rose Gold plated Brass sawtooth pattern drop wire earrings. The Abalone charms are one inch in diameter, earrings hang 2 inches long and the wires are 14k Gold fill. There is a natural variation in shell colors will occur due to organic nature of the item. They are available in Yellow Gold.
Inverted Cross Earrings in Sterling Silver
– Long inverted cross earrings in recycled Sterling Silver.The earrings’ curves elegantly frame the face while the surface’s hammered texture showcases their handmade origins.Structured with a post slightly below their top edge, the earrings wear comfortably against the lobe and feel light despite their length. Earrings measure approximately 2 1/2 inches in length.
Lariat Style Y Necklaces
Vesta Lariat Necklace
– An Elegant lariat style Y necklace with 14k Gold fill circle charm and marquis pendant Circle charm dangles from central point of necklace while marquis pendant swings from long chain extension. The necklace is 14k Gold fill chain and clasp, and measures 18 1/2 inches to central point. Dangle chain including charm measures an additional 9 inches.
It is also available in Sterling Silver.
– Graceful Sterling Silver lariat style Y necklace with circle connector and two marquis pendants which dangle from two long chains.
Claire Necklace Black Spinel with Gold Stick
– Lariat style Y necklace with a Black Spinel gemstone and 18k Gold plated Brass chain finished with a Cubic Zirconia micro pave Gold marquis charm. The necklace measures 24 inches including the chain drop and charm.
One Oak by Sara is a partner with American Forests® and one tree is planted for every item sold.
Open Cuff Rings
Lunar Claw Ring
– Oxidized Sterling Silver cuff ring with 6mm moonstone and tipped in 24k Gold ending.
Scale Twine Ring
– Abstract open weave scale pattern wrap ring in 14k Gold plate over Brass. The ring measures 1 1/4 inches at tallest point. It has has an e-coating which enhances and improves durability of the finish. The ring is adjustable – one size fits ring size 5 to 7.
– Edgy drip ring in 14k Gold plated Brass. The ring measures approximately 1 inch tall. Adjustable for use on multiple fingers.
V Ring Stack
– Set of three slender minimalist peaked stacking rings . The set contains one each of 18k Yellow Gold with Diamond, 18k Rose Gold with Diamond and plain Oxidized Sterling Silver.
Diamonds total .12ct. Size 6.5 to be worn on ring, middle or index finger.
Three Row Ring in Gunmetal
– Gunmetal plate over Bronze triple row ring. The ring was inspired by the triangular pyramid shape of a tetrahedron and features the designer’s’ signature beveling.The ring achieves the stacking effect in a single ring.
Using modern, sleek jewelry as part of your fall fashion statement has never been so easy. See all of Visible Interest’s new pieces by checking out the What’s New category
This post is sponsored by Visible Interest in conjunction with eAccountable Brand Ambassador Program. EasterBabe’s Theory did receive compensation for writing this post.
To keep up to date with my future posts and giveaways, follow me on