Welcome to the $20 Butterball Gift Giveaway!
2 Lucky Winners will each receive a $20 Butterball® Gift Check to use toward any purchase of a turkey or other products
It’s beginning to feel like fall and we’re almost in the middle of October. It’s time to start planning the perfect family feast for Thanksgiving. While you’re busy planning your menu, and shopping for ingredients, let Butterball® help you.
Hosts like yourself can get questioned answered when they just “Butterball It!”. Whether you are looking for cooking times, how to buy a turkey, marinating time or how to cook a turkey Butterball’s website offers extensive information to help you prepare the perfect turkey this Thanksgiving.
This year, Butterball is taking their support to the next level by offering the ability to text your cooking questions to the experts at Butterball® Turkey Talk-Line from November 1st – December 24th by calling 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372) or texting 844-877-3456. These experts have been answering turkey questions for more than 30 years helping almost 50 million cooks.
Butterball offers On-Demand Services:
- 24/7 Text – This service will help consumers looking for how-to tips, cooking questions and any other turkey questions.
- How-To Videos – Offers fun and helpful step-by-step successful video tips right at your fingertips.
- Website and Mobile App – Whether you have years of experience or it’s your first time cooking a turkey, Butterball.com, and the Butterball Cookbook Plus App has all the answers you need. Between coupon savings, how-to videos, delicious recipes, everything you need is easily accessible.
Butterball conducted its first-ever consumer survey this year for a pulse on Thanksgiving preppers’ expectations and realities when it comes to one of the most important meals of the year.
The survey found:
- Two-thirds of Americans rank Thanksgiving as one of their favorite holidays.
- Two-thirds of Americans like to incorporate new traditions into their celebrations…many of which include cooking up new and different recipes for loved ones to enjoy.
- Out of all things Thanksgiving preparers cook up, they’re most proud of the turkey. And 88 percent prep it the old-school way: in an oven.
- 84 percent feel excited about preparing the meal, and 74 percent of Americans don’t expect Thanksgiving to be perfect.
- It’s the turkey! Despite the overall positivity around the holiday, first-time millennial preparers are still feeling the pressure. Eight in 10 first-time cooks worry about cooking the turkey correctly. This number drops among experienced preparers, but still, 43% worry about getting it right.
Connect with Butterball on social media for the latest updates, videos, how-tos and much more.
YouTube l Instagram l Pinterest l Twitter l Facebook
Life of a Southern Mom is excited to share this wonderful opportunity with you. We have teamed up with Butterball® to offer (2) of our readers a chance to win a $20 Gift Check each. These gift checks are good to use toward the purchase of any Butterball Turkey and other products you may need to complete your holiday meal.
Giveaway Dates: October 11th – October 25th at 11:59 PM ET
Prize: (2) Winners will each receive a $20 Butterball® Gift Check to use toward any purchase of a turkey or other products.
Disclosure: The participating bloggers did not receive any compensation for this promotion, nor or they responsible for prize fulfillment. Life of a Southern Mom is responsible for awarding the prize and shipment to winners. The winners will have 48 hours to respond to the email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org before another winner will be chosen. It is very important to respond as soon as possible to ensure delivery before Thanksgiving. There is a limit of one entrant per household and all entries are optional except the entry question. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. This giveaway is not administered, sponsored, endorsed by, or associated wi. Void h Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or other social media outlets. This is posted in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.