Show Me The Bunny!
Bunnies and rabbits aren’t just for Easter! These cute and cuddly creatures can be celebrated all-year-round. This DIY Bunny Water Bottle Craft is perfect for Easter, Spring, and any themed party such as birthdays. This craft is a fun and easy way to decorate plain water bottles. Hop on down below to get started creating your adorable bunny water bottles!
- Bunny Ear Printable
- Bottled Water
- Pipe Cleaners
- Pom Poms
3. Cut pipe cleaners in half.
4. Twist two pipe cleaners together in the middle to make bunny whiskers.
5. Glue Pom Pom onto twisted pipe cleaner bunny whiskers.
6. Glue eyes and nose/whiskers onto the water bottle.
7. Tape bunny ears onto the back of the water bottle.
8. Trim pipe cleaners with scissors to make even whiskers.
9. Serve your bunny water to your bunny guests!